Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Packing for Quilt Canada

Packing Textile Art
My Bags Are Packed, I'm Ready to Go!

My Bags are packed and full of hand (dye) painted quilt panels, designed fabric, 6 1/2 X 6 1/2” squares, Textile Cards, scarves and Wall Hanging Kits. You can win the Wall Hanging kit shown here with the blue house in a free draw. The Kit includes a hand (dye) painted original piece of art on cotton fabric, additional commercial cottons and pattern to complete the Wall Hanging.

Visit Eileen Gidman's booth at the Vendor Mall of Quilt Canada, Halifax, N.S., May 30 – June 2, 2012 to enter the draw to win this Wall Hanging Kit. The draw will take place in the afternoon of June 2 but you need not be there to win.

2 comments:

Laura Leeder said...

Eileen, these panels look terrific! Have a super trip! Congratulations, I wish you a very successful show. I'll be thinking of you....all the best.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I'm feeling envious of those who have an opportunity to win that quilt panel...it's really beautiful, Eileen. I'm sure your show will be awesome - looking forward to results posted on your return!