Sunday, June 30, 2013

WINNER of the Hand Painted Sunflower Panel

The WINNER of the June 30th draw for this hand (dye) painted Sunflower Panel was M. M. Congratulations on winning a one of a kind piece of textile art. This panel is cotton and ready for quilting. M. M. has been notified by email.

There has been such a good response to the draw and it was so wonderful to hear from those of you who participated. I enjoyed hearing from those of you who commented on Facebook and on my blog. Some of you preferred to receive a newsletter and I really liked reconnecting with you by email. Thank you to all who participated!

Look forward to seeing some brand new painted fabrics here on my blog and on my website as I was painting with dyes all last week. I am very pleased with the results especially the yellow and red columbine flowers which I painted for cards, 6 1/2" squares and for the new artisan pillow series. Check back soon.


For those who didn't get to enter the draw, you can still:

·        LIKE my Watercolour-and-Textile-Artist Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Eileen-Gidman-Watercolour-and-Textile-Artist/310557619037972

·        join my blog here by  subscribing to follow by email (note upper left on this page)

·        or email at egidman@kootenay.com, identifying that you want to receive my quarterly newsletter.


2 comments:

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Love this sunnyflower, Eileen - I can feel the weight of that head...

Laura Leeder said...

I envy the lucky winner Eileen!